How do I Enter?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
FIFA Ultimate Trivia (the “Contest”) is only open to FIFA.com Club members who are aged eighteen (18) years of age or older as at the date of entry into the Contest. All Club members must agree to the terms and conditions of the Contest (available at en.trivia.fifa.com/tac) in order to be eligible to enter.
What are the rules of the Contest and how do I play?
The Contest shall run from 11 October 2012 until 31 December 2013 (the “Season”).
In order to play in the Contest, you must:
• read and, if agreeable to you, accept the terms and conditions of the Contest (available at en.trivia.fifa.com/tac);
• register for the Contest online;
• enter the 'Play Now' section which lists all of the available trivia topics; and
• choose a topic by selecting the 'Join' button;
Your trivia match will then start when either:
• six (6) players have joined your topic of choice; or
• a sixty (60) second time limit has passed.
Once your trivia match starts, you must try to answer all the questions as quickly and as accurately as possible. Each trivia match consists of ten (10) questions.
You may try each trivia match as many times as you like.
How are match scores calculated?
Player scores are calculated after a trivia match has ended. There are four (4) ways to score points in each trivia match:
• you shall receive one hundred (100) points for every question which you answered correctly;
• if you answered correctly, you shall also receive one (1) point for every second of time which you did not use;
• you shall receive ten (10) points for every unused joker. (There are three (3) types of jokers.); and
• you shall receive ten (10) points for every opponent which you beat in a trivia match.
How do the rankings work?
There are two (2) ranking systems: (1) monthly; and (2) seasonally.
Your monthly ranking is calculated by adding up your best match scores for every topic which you played in the game month. You can play trivia matches as often as you like, but only your best score for each topic will count towards your monthly score. There is a prize for the FIFA.com Club member which tops the monthly rankings each month.
The Season ranking is the sum of all your monthly scores within one (1) Season of the Contest. There is a prize for the FIFA.com Club member which tops the rankings at the end of the Season.
What is the Hall of Fame?
The trivia players who accumulate the most achievements will be included in the Hall of Fame. In case of a tie, we will compare the ratio of correct answers. There are no prizes associated with the Hall of Fame rankings.
What are achievements?
Trivia players can earn achievement badges by fulfilling certain achievement challenges. The more badges you earn, the better your chance of being included in the Hall of Fame. Visit the achievements page for the full list of achievement badges available.
Is there a single-player mode?
The single player mode for the Contest is designed for mobile and tablet devices, including those that do not display Adobe flash. There is a single player mode available and your results will be calculated in the same manner as in the multiplayer version.
Why are some categories marked "Easy”?
If you have played less than thirty (30) trivia matches in a category you will be offered the chance to play the category in 'Easy' mode. Matches in 'Easy' mode works the same way as normal matches, but have a higher percentage of easier questions. 'Easy' matches give you a chance to get into the rhythm of the game.
What is the prize?
See the PRIZES section in the game navigation.
How do I know if I have won?
The FIFA.com Club member who (as applicable) either:
• tops the Contest Season leaderboard at the end of the Season; or
• tops the Contest monthly leaderboard at the end of the month;
will be declared a prize winner. The prize winners will be determined shortly after the final game deadline (being at the end of the month or the end of the Season, as applicable) and will be notified by email.
The winner will be required to provide a mailing address which will be used for prize distribution. In the event it is determined that the winner has not:
• complied with these official Contest rules and terms and conditions (as referenced above);
• has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period;
• has made false statements; or
• a prize notification is returned as undeliverable
then the winner will be disqualified. Consequently, and at FIFA's sole discretion, the FIFA.com Club member with the second highest ranking on the leaderboard will be awarded the grand prize.
The screen name of the grand prize winner may be posted on the FIFA.com website and on the FIFA.com Club Twitter account: ‘fifacomclub’.
TIES: In the event of a tie, the Contest season winner and/or monthly winners will be selected at random by FIFA from those players who tied for first place.
ADDITIONAL FEES: The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs, or fees associated with the transportation and acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded as part of the prize, including without limitation, any and all taxes (if any). The winner shall not be deemed to be a recipient of the prize until s/he has been verified as the winner by FIFA. Upon fulfilling the prize, FIFA will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner and such winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. All prize details are at FIFA's sole discretion.
The contest is available on FIFA.com in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic and German languages.
All answers to the trivia questions are correct to the best of FIFA.com’s knowledge.
Players Online 51
Matches played in the last 24 hours 2275